A Room for Art

A Room for Art is a place to paint, draw, build, print, bind, glue and sculpt. Classes for children and adults are held in a sunny home studio in Arlington, MA. More than a room, it is time and space to work with your hands, enjoy materials and make your ideas concrete.

Location

A Room for Art is located in Arlington Heights at 115 Robbins Road. The Studio is down the driveway on the right side of the house.
Questions? Call
Ann 781 366 5955
annalburywynne56@gmail.com

Offerings

Classes for Children
Workshops for Adults
Birthday Parties
Open Studios
Vacation and Summer Camps

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Drawing Prompts

Arlington Community Education sent out a great list of drawing prompts this week for those of us who sometimes need a kick start! http://www.arlingtoncommunityed.org/

One of them reminded me of a few of my journal pages. Basically what I do is make my own coloring page and then have fun selecting colors. I do this with colored pencils but you could use paint or markers too. I repeat a shape in different sizes and arrangements with a pen and then see how adding color changes how the shapes fit together. It's the kind of drawing that is calming gan you can leave and come back to.

I actually stated this one with glued paper square and strips and then drew the line out form them
Here's one I haven't finished-all triangles

Another all triangle one. I think this one ended up looking like trees or birds

No comments:

Post a Comment